Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, December 30, 2005

Morning folks. When I fired up this morning I expected to read the latest shot my "playmate", Jude, took at me so I gathered up some ammo to shoot back. So here I'm sitting with an arsenal of weapons and she does'nt want to "play". Might have to re-arrange the deck chairs on this cruise ship, sheesh!

Now that the foolishness is out of the way it's time to get serious. The endocronologist called yesterday and told me that the government has denied the special authority needed to cover my "head pills". He told me that this is wrong and inexcusable, but that he is becoming numb to it because it is happening so often.

If I have to start paying for this drug again, and last another 10 years (God, I hope so) the cost will be approx $148,600. Putting aside whether I can afford it or not, to most people this would be a death sentence. Without the drug the tumor will grow, and because it's against, and around the Carotid Artery and optic nerve in the brain, I would'nt last very long. Also the neuro-surgeon gave me 5 reasons why he would'nt operate, so I'm kind of caught between a rock and a hard place.

There is still some hope the Cancer Society will cover it, or at least a part of it, but my confidence is waning. I'm now going to have to start rattling cages, and I should'nt have to. I'm far from accepting defeat, but damn this takes the spirit out of me.

Thankfully the diversion you guys provide through this medium keeps me from acting out. It would'nt take much for me to go over to our local elected official's office and show him, physically, what I think of being treated like this. To hell with the consequences, I'd make my point!

Just thinking about kickin' a little butt has put some lead back in my pencil, so watch out ladies, I ain't ready to roll over yet. Well, maybe I am, depends on what you have in mind!

Have a decent day guys, and please, don't worry about me, I'm going to be fine.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:41 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com