Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Morning folks. As you can tell by the Official (?) Seal below, I've been busy with the organizational hurdles involved in getting this society up and running. I am at present awaiting our Charter, and will be announcing shortly the date, and place, of our first General Meeting. A full slate of Directors will be elected at that time.


Oh, would you give me a break! Actually I sat here this morning with a blank mind (duh!), so I figured why not goof around. But now that the seed has been planted I think I'll run with this. Lord knows there's enough material available to have a bit of fun.

Other than that bit of tomfoolery, I'm glad to report that all is well here. Hope you guys are also doing well. Take care of yourselves.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:21 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com