Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Dan married one of a pair of identical twins. Less than a year later, he was in court filing for a divorce. "OK," the judge said, "Tell the court why you'd like a divorce." "Well, your honor," Dan started, "Every once in awhile my sister-in-law would come over for a visit, and because she and my wife are so identical-looking, occasionally I'd end up making love to her by mistake." "Surely there must be some difference between the two women," the judge said. "You'd better believe there's a difference, your honor. That's why I want the divorce," he replied.

Mother Superior calls all the nuns together and says to them, "I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent." "Thank God," says an elderly nun at the back of the room, "I'm so tired of Chardonnay."

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl, "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "No." And the guy lived happily ever after and went golfing and fishing a lot. The end.

A young couple, just married, were in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they were undressing for bed, the husband who was a big burly man tossed his pants to his bride and said, "Here, put these on." She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't wear your pants, "she said. "That's right," said the husband, and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family." With that, she flipped him her panties and said' "Try these on." He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps. "Hell," he said. "I can't get into your panties!" She replied, "That's right, and that's the way it's going to be until your attitude changes!"

Two little old ladies were attending a rather long church service. One leaned over and whispered, "My butt is going to sleep." "I know," replied her companion, "I heard it snore three times."

WOTD: Yesterday, Uxorcide. Answer...killing of one's own wife.
To-day: Zug(think dry feet)

QOTD: Your ex-spouse sends you an invitation to his/her wedding.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:54 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com