Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, October 17, 2005


What do you think folks, don't this pretty? Both the new layout and the lane into a piece of property I'll be going up to look at soon. With my research assistant's help I've got 8 or 10 properties to check out. She's got a good eye for what I'm looking for over in the Kootenays.


As for the page the credit goes to my right-hand. If I was to go into all the help she's given me, and continues to give, I'd run out of space. Little wonder I sometimes refer to her as my Huggy Bear. Incidentally she's going in for surgery this week so let's keep the good thoughts.

This is my first post on this new page, so with fingers crossed.........



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:26 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com