Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Morning folks. Being Saturday, it's time for a few chuckles:

One Day, at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skintight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach to step. Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step. So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step. So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. The girl turned around furiously and said, "How dare you touch my body that way, I don't even know you!" Shocked, the man says, "Well, ma'am, after you reached around and unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we were friends."

A man and his wife were working in their garden one day. The man looked over at his wife and said, "Your butt is getting really big. I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue grill." With that, he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measured the grill, then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife's bottom. "Yup, I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue grill." The woman chose to ignore her husband. Later that night, in bed, the husband was feeling a little frisky. He made some advances toward his wife, who completely brushed him off. "What's wrong?" he asked. She answered, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?"

A man goes to his priest and tells him that his wife is trying to poison him. The priest says, "Now, John, how do you know that?" John says, "Well, I have terrible headaches. My stomach is upset. I have no stamina and my legs are weak. My vision is blurry and I have lost my appetite. A month ago I was in perfect health." The priest asks John if he has gone to the police. "Yes, I have, and they just laughed at me. Would you just talk to her and see if you can pick up on something that would make you think she's upset or mad at me?" The priest says, "Well, John, I'll try and see what I can do, but don't get your hopes up. Come back and see me tomorrow." The next day, John goes to the priest and asks if he found anything suspicious. The priest says, "I talked to your wife for five hours on the phone yesterday, John. Take the poison."


WOTD: Yesterday...Cabotage...Shipping, sailing between points in same country. We'll pick up the words on Monday. I'll see if I can find a Robert Service poem for to-morrow. Also, I'll try to find an interesting, I hope, picture for later to-day.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:23 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com