Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Morning folks. While it is not a winter wonderland out here this morning, we did get a little dump of snow last night. I have'nt caught a forecast yet but because it's still snowing it looks like we'll end up with a few inches. Trouble is it's never cold enough here, so by the time the sun comes up it will turn to slush. Still, it's kind of pretty right now.

Other than that little weather update, I just wanted to pop in and say Hi and wish you a decent day. My little "buddy" is messing with me a bit so I'm not in a real playful mood, but things sometimes change within hours so I should be back later today. Take care folks.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:41 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com