Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, November 25, 2005

Morning folks. The other day I talked about how in this fast paced life we lead we simply don't, or can't, take the time to appreciate the natural beauty around us. In some cases we even take it for granted. Then something happens to illustrate the point.

Yesterday a lady that has become such an appreciated "blog friend" provided a link in her comment on a picture that I put up of a wonderful scene in her province, Alberta. See what I mean?, it took someone from another province to make me realize what a wonderful place British Columbia truly is, and that I've got to get out and enjoy it. Please open that link and see if you don't agree. Her and I have jokingly agreed that one of us is going to win the lottery and invite all of you up for a visit, so I guess I'll have to start buying a ticket once in a while.

Yesterday also illustrated another point I've mentioned in the past, and that is that IMing, commenting, etc. is such a poor way of communicating. My joking about my "harem" and teasing a "certain someone" about her hold on the title of Head Concubine was taken by her in the spirit it was given. Unfortunately, because of the limitations of this medium, her teasing me back did not come out the way she intended, and that caused both of us anguish. Everything is straightened out, thankfully, but be assured that I would never disrespect her, or anyone for that matter. A good lesson was learned.

So Jude, you're back to #2 squeeze, and be warned, there's another member of the "harem" that has provided me with some soothing music so don't look back, she could be gaining! I don't know how to put smilies on here so I'll just add...wink wink, nudge nudge. If this attempt at having a little fun does'nt work I might just have to quit goofing around and get serious. NOT!!!

Have a decent day folks, and for those who had the big turkey day, get the book out that has the recipes for 365 different dishes using left-over turkey. Yum yum, turkey jam. Back latertoday.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:07 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com