Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Morning folks. In todays edition of Saturday Chuckles we have submissions from Big Dave:

An artist, an architect and a city planner were at a strip joint in Las Vegas, enjoying the show and admiring the beauties. "God had to been an artist," said the artist, watching the women entertainers. "The graceful curves, the soft colors, the beauty--god must have been an artist."
"No, god must have been an architect," said the architect, looking at the women. "Notice the delicate structures, the fine design, the elegance."

"Well, god sure wasn't a city planner," said the planner. "No city planner would put the major recreational area next to the sewage disposal site."


From Peter: It was a sunny Saturday morning on the first hole of a busy course and I
was beginning my pre-shot routine, visualizing my upcoming shot, when a
piercing voice came over the clubhouse loudspeaker.
“Would the gentleman on the ladies tee back up to the men’s tee please.”
I could feel every eye on the course looking at me, I was still deep in
my routine, seemingly impervious to the interruption.
Again the announcement, “Would the man on the ladies tee back up to the
men’s tee PLEASE.”
I simply ignored the guy and kept concentrating, when once more the guy
yelled,
“Would the man on the ladies tee back up to the men’s tee PLEASE.”
I finally stopped, turned, looked through the clubhouse window directly
at the person with the microphone, cupped my hands and shouted back,
“Would the person in the clubhouse kindly PLEASE shut up and let me play
my second shot.”

From Jude:Virginity like bubble, one prick, all gone; and, Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

Sorry for the dis-jointed way this came out, but I'm still way down on the learning curve. Call it on the job training. I also had one from Karen that has animation in it but, try as I might, I can't get it to work.

I'm going to exercise a little proprietary privilege and stray from today's theme to share something special with you. My son Bob is home with his family this week-end and stopped by yesterday for what turned out to be a wonderful visit. I sincerely wish that each and every one of you will one day know the utter pride, and joy, I felt when he wrapped me in a big ol' bear-hug, looked me in the eye, and said "Love ya, Pop". It is said that in this life you will get what you give, so maybe I did'nt do too bad after all.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:23 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com