Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, January 05, 2006


Well, don't believe them, because I'm doing plumb fine. Once in a while, when I get tired of rasslin' with Timmy, I let my mind wander back to better times, like this:

or this:


It does'nt take me long to chase the blues away by realizing what a great life I had. Not many people get to live their dreams, and to those who were so lucky I say, how dare you let yourself get down.

When I say "had", I don't for one minute mean that in the literal sense. Fact is I'm in the process of making plans for a major life change. It's time I went back to where I'm the happiest, on the road. I had always dreamt of spending my summers in the Yukon, and my winters down south, and I'm going to make it happen.

I'm going to sell out here, lock, stock, and barrel. Buy a big ol' motor-home, nick-named The Cookie Monster, and spend what time I have left travelling. I will probably last twice as long as I would staying the course I'm on now. If Timmy does'nt put me down, the stress will, and I'm going to eliminate the stress. This will take time, because there is lot's to do, but the die is cast.

I'll keep you up-dated, but in fact when I finally leave this blog is coming with me. You're not getting rid of me that easily. See you all later. Oh hell, why not...see y'all later, eh?


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:25 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com