Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, January 02, 2006

Morning folks. With this being the first real post of the year, I thought it would be nice to put one up that would serve as a stellar example of what blogging is all about. A standard-bearer, if you will. I also thought it would be nice to find a cure for cancer, solve all the world's ills, and win the lottery. I've got a little tweaking to do yet, so in the interim it will be more of the same ol', same ol'.

New Years was quiet around here, in fact I've never been one for forced celebrations. Why wait for a special occasion to make an ass of yourself, that can be done at any time. I don't even bother trying to stay up to watch the countdown, because it will be played ad nauseum the next day. Yeah, I know, a tad Grinchy.

This past year, through this blog, I have been exposed (not that way, pervert!) to so many new people. It has been a learning experience, but an oh so positive one. Just to be accepted for who I am, without having to continually prove myself is a wonderful thing. It was tough having to come off the road, but you guys have made it a much easier transition, and for that I thank you!

I seem to have found a niche with my goofing around and wink, wink, nudge, nudging. Once in a while I can get serious, or engage in a little Bush-Whacking, but in the main I like the direction I'm going. I'll leave the heavy stuff to others.

I sincerely hope that this coming year unfolds exactly the way you guys want it to. There will be some bumps and grinds, I'm sure, but overall we're doing pretty good.

Now, go out there and make me proud of you. Probably see you later today.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:09 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com