Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Morning folks. We finally got the schedule for Booper's radiation treatments. Starting Friday, I'll be driving her in to the clinic every week-day morning for 6 weeks. YIKES! I'm glad to be able to help, but I'm concerned about that much radiation. I'm sure they know what they're doing but, damn, she'll be so full of that stuff she'll glow in the dark.

Instead of shopping around for a Class A motor-home, I might have to start building an ark. We have had rain for 24 days straight, with no end in sight. If we make it till Sunday, it will break a 53 year record. No wonder people like to tease us about living on the "Wet" Coast. Enough already, squish, squish.

I once followed a vehicle down the road that had a bumper-sticker that read "I've lost a lot of things in my life, and the thing I miss the most is my mind". I laughed at the time, but not now, because I'm living that saying.

I am on my third coffee machine in 1 1/2 weeks. The first one I wrecked by giving it one of my patented "cleanings". Somehow I dislodged a hose inside the darn thing that made it **ss water all over the place. A shame really, because it was a great machine, albeit a bit fancy.

So, off to the mall, buy a new machine that worked great for 4 days. Made a small pot, sat at the 'puter, and listened to the sound of the carafe cracking. That's right, forgot to put water in it! Went back to the store to buy a new carafe, you know where this is going. No carafe!

Buy another machine. I managed to build a pot this morning without any disasters..yet. I'm looking over at it now wondering how I'll wreck this one. Maybe I should see if they have a volume discount on these things. Dumb-ass!

Have a decent day guys. Probably see you later today.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:57 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com