Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Morning folks. What makes a man, me, sit at the computer at this time of the day almost having a brain cramp trying to think of something to say? I think it's a sign that I need to get my butt back out where I belong, on the road. I've learned to live with Timmy, so I can't use him as an excuse anymore. Once I get the few things on my plate cleared up, it will be time to get serious.

Because the first place I'm going is well inside the Arctic Circle, the weather is a big factor on when I leave. If I get going by late May, early June, it will be about right. By the time Booper is finished her treatments, and I go back to visit my sister, we'll be into March. Then I can seriously start the many, many things I'll have to do, so the timing is about right. Just have to be careful to not get impatient, which is easier said than done with me.

Now, with your permission, I'd like to introduce you to the youngest member of my butt-whuppin' posse, and also indulge in a little grandfatherly pride. This is my grandson Chris(topher). He is 16 years old, stands 6'1", and weighs 240 lbs. Besides football, he is into weight-lifting, endurance events, and pretty well every other sport, while maintaining good grades. I'm sorry it's not a "live" picture, but one I took here from a card they all got upon winning the championship. Because he lives in Drumheller, Alberta, I don't get to see him much, but that will be changing soon.



Once again I apologize for the picture, but I just wanted to share it with you. It won't be long before I can share "live" pictures of all kinds. Have a decent day folks, and thanks for stopping by.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:25 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com