Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh-oh, watch out folks, I think I'm having a runaway. 2 posts in 2 days...easy big fella! Actually I've about walked my buns off for today and before I go down to grunt, groan and sweat with the weights, I thought I'd pop in and say hey howdy. Also to tell you I appreciate your comments. Yes, even you cgodd. (I'll hear about that one!)

Besides wanting to get back into shape there is another reason I'm doing this. I've never been a jealous person, but damn, I want to look like Preznint Codpiece. I mean this boy puts the stud in Studley. Asshat!

Take care of yourselves guys, and I'll see ya later in the week.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 12:41 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com