Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Morning folks. I see by Jude's comment that she's been under the weather. I don't know whether I caught what she has by osmosis or what, but by noon yesterday death would have been a relief.

At first I thought Timmy was acting up because my eyesight went wonky, but things seem a lot better today. Still, just to be safe, I think I'll use my scooter when I go out today.




With it looking more and more that the Rethuglicans are going to lose control of both the House and the Senate, can the "I" word (impeachment) be far behind? Unlike Bill and Monica, Smirky and Kindasleazy seem to have that angle covered. YEWWW!!!


Oops, got to beat a hasty retreat to the reading room. See ya!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:20 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com