Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Although it's awfully early in the day for some bubbly, I think it fitting to toast this, my 500th post on this site. Now if I just had something to say to justify the celebration, but alas it's simply more of the same ol' nattering. Besides, the coffee I'm sipping is more my style.

Got a few more things done yesterday, one of which came close to being disastrous. I was up on a ladder cleaning the ridiculous amount of silicone that the maniac had put around the top marker lights at the front, when I reached too far and the ladder went over. It was more good luck than good management, because there was nothing to grab onto, but I landed on my feet, so no harm done. Dumbass!

My bud Bill, you know, the grouchy one, built me a real nice little cabinet for the cowboy radio (CB) to sit in up on the dash. We gave it 4 coats of varnish, including a process called "floating" (new to me) and it looks great. I'll stick a picture up, if I ever remember to take the camera with me. Double dumbass!

Anyhoo, as I was wiring it up I managed to blow a fuse, which I replaced, but now the AM/FM doesn't work. Triple dumbass!

So today I'll trace that little problem down, no biggie. At least I hope so, because I'm damned if I want to go quadruple.

Things had been going so well I was due for one of those days, besides if not for those little boo-boos, I wouldn't have anything to natter about, which is the point of this whole blog thingy. So there, I do have something to celebrate.

Now, answer a few comments, make a little brekky, clean up, and off to see what kind of trouble I can get into today. Thanks for stopping by.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:32 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com