Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, April 13, 2007

Sorry for being a stranger yesterday, but my arm was just too sore to post. Don't ask me to explain it, I can work around the RV with no real trouble, but a simple thing like extending my arm to use the mouse on the desktop hurts like hell.

I did fire up the laptop, which I'm on now, and managed to remove IE7 without losing my mail etc., but then some other little problems cropped up. After a few hours of messing with it I gave up and went and did something productive.

I did shop for a bike carrier on Wednesday, but didn't like what I found, either the price ($139.95 plus taxes) or the quality. So I gathered up some material, and with the help of Bill's brother, who is a welder/fabricator, built one that you could hang a motorcycle on.

Yesterday the city came by and turned the water on at the RV lot, so I completely flushed all the antifreeze out of Big Bear. There is a regular dump site there that allowed me to turn all the taps and shower on, keep flushing the toilet, and check for leaks. Bone dry! Then I filled the water tank, added a few ounces of bleach, let it sit a while, then flushed all that out.

Today I'll run one more tank of water through, and that should do it. Just to be safe I'll carry bottled water for drinking, at least for a couple of weeks, but bathing, doing dishes etc. should be safe.

Hopefully this weekend I'll get the broom and bike carrier mounted and post a ta-da! picture.

See ya tomorrow with a few chuckles.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:54 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com