Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ah, this is more like it. I'm using the desktop this morning because frankly, no matter how hard I try to, I just don't like the laptop. I've had this PC for 3 years and, aside from being more comfortable with it, it is a pleasure to use. Never a problem, unless I goof up (who me?) and even then I can sort it out. The laptop on the other hand is frustrating to no end.

No matter whether I use the mouse pad, an optic mouse, or a very expensive laser mouse, I can't get comfortable. Not only that but it is supposed to be more powerful than this old thing, yet this one can run rings around it. To be fair I think a lot of the problems I'm having with it are caused by that @#$IE7, and I haven't resolved that yet, but I still don't like it. I know one thing, before I consider spending a bunch of money on a satellite system for internet access things are going to have to greatly improve.

I've taken IE7 off, by system restore, and restored IE6, but because of the way Sparky re-set things, I lost my mail folders etc. I'm tempted to remove IE7 completely, then download IE6, but in what order? I think I'll try that before spending any more money on it. If it doesn't work, well, here we go again. There are also a lot of little things wrong with it like cookies, screen saver, etc so I'll probably end up biting the bullet again.

Other than that little whine things are fine here. Didn't get much done yesterday, except a little banking, because our weather is still the s**ts. The locksmith should be here this morning, so I'll be able to get back to fussin' with Big Bear and forget about the stupid laptop for a while.

Stay well guys. See ya later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:17 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com