Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Although Monday wasn't a very productive day for me, I more than made up for it yesterday. Because of the weather lately I've been neglecting the car, so I gave it the full treatment. Wash, wax, vinyl roof treatment, tire dressing, and leather treatment on the interior. Lookin' Good! Going to get a full cover for it while I'm out in it's big brother, because one day it's going to be a collector's item.

Next I went shopping for the RV, and found some nice things, like a wooden folding table for outside. I've already got a couple of neat collapsible chairs so that's looked after. Then a good sturdy outdoor carpet, so I should be all set under the awning. With the outdoor entertainment system built into the side, I guess you could say I'll be roughing it smoothly.

I put the new coffee machine in, but for times when I'm not plugged in, or don't want to run the generator, I bought a stainless steel percolator. I can set that on a grill over a campfire, or on the propane stove. Of course now I'm too broke to buy coffee, but I'll figure something out.

The rest of the shopping was just a whole lot of little things, with lot's more to come. Oh wait, I also bought a one million candle power AC/DC rechargeable lantern. Damn, you could weld with that thing!

The best part of the day came when I went down to my storage locker. I was like a kid in a candy store, because I had forgotten how much stuff I had down there. I'd hate to have to pay for all that gear now, but oh boy, am I going to be rigged up!

So all in all, a great day, with many more to come. As much as I hate whining, I hope you guys know that I also don't like crowing, but it's just so nice to have some good news to share.

As always, thanks for listening. Stay well guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:41 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com