Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, March 23, 2007

Morning folks. Well, in just a few minutes I'm going to head off to get my new toy. I have every intention of having it back here this evening, but I've still got to ensure that they corrected the things I pointed out to them. I trust that they did the things they told me they did, but I'll make darn sure before I put my John Hancock on the check and hand it over.

It's a major purchase for a major life style change, and yes I have the jitters. But that will all settle down when I finally sit... In The Driver's Seat. It's been a long struggle, but I finally can see some light at the end of the tunnel. This time it's not a train on it's way in, a train named Timmy, but hopefully a light to guide me on the next stage of my life.

Wish me luck guys.
Don't know why I can't bring everything down to fill this gap. Wait, I just did. Sort of. heh heh


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:25 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com