Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Morning folks. Yesterday I started playing around with a program called Picasa. I didn't really know what I was doing, duh!, but I just kept following the cues and the next thing I knew every picture that I've ever dumped in here came up on one page. When I came upon this one I thought, how appropiate, because it is that exact scene that I'm heading for in the motorhome.


I took this 2 years ago when I went to Alaska in the car, and just like last summer when I completed the circle at the weigh scales in Ontario, I'll be able to capture the same feeling here. If you could experience the emotion I'm feeling you'd understand what this is all about. To be basically written off, and yet still be able to chase my dreams, and share with you, is my life's reward.

I'm going to park the motorhome at that exact spot, and walk down that trail. The only thing that could make it better would be to have a "L'il Bear" to walk with me. It's funny, but I picked the picture of that snoozing pooch as my Sunday header, but now it's almost become a part of me. It will happen, because after the hard-assed life I've lived, I've finally found peace and serenity.

I don't know what brought this on, but it feels good to talk about it. As usual, thanks for listening.
Posted by Picasa


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:11 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com