Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, March 09, 2007

Morning folks. Why oh why can't they leave things alone. When I tried to get on here this morning Blogger wouldn't let me use the old one, so now I have to use a new user-name and password. No biggy I suppose, but still.....GRRR!!

Part of the reason for my foul disposition today is the self-inflicted damage I'm suffering. I'm not much of a drinker anymore, in fact I still had some beer in the fridge that I bought in Nova Scotia last summer. Not any more. God, my tongue is itchy, and my hair hurts. It's been many years since I've had a hangover, and I think it's going to be many years before I have my next one. Whew!, this is cruel. heh heh

What caused that stupidity was the laptop. When I'm home I use this desk-top, but yesterday while sort of getting things ready for the trip, I decided to fire it up and download the latest security alerts etc. 8 hours of sheer frustration. I knew that IE7, which I don't like, would not accept the Google toolbar, but now I think that the Norton anti-virus is causing problems. All I could do was keep restoring the system to a previous time and try again. And again. And again. Damn! Enough to drive a man to drink, wait...it did!

I finally got it back to where it should be, now I'm afraid to touch it. I'd like to take this one with me, but I'd need 4000 miles of extension cord and co-ax cable. On that note I don't think I'll be getting a satellite etc to go Wi-Fi because it's just too expensive, approx $5K Cdn when all is said and done.

There is a Smart Card thingy you can plug in, but it only works where there is a cellular signal, and where I'll be going that's not an option. Oh well, I'll just store the posts in Draft and put them up when I'm able to get into a place that has internet access.

I think I'm going to go and slam the door on my head, maybe it will make it feel better. Stop by tomorrow for some chuckles if you can, also L'il Bear will be here Sunday. See ya guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:29 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com