Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Morning folks. Just popped in to say Hi and let you know how things are going, without too much whining I hope.

I finally gave up and hollered uncle yesterday with my shoulder. Surprisingly I got hold of the doctor by phone and he thinks that cortisone shots might be in order. But first he's going to talk it over with the endocronoligist, because he's not sure of any interaction between it and the medication I take for the tumor.

Timmy aside, I'm really very lucky to have got this far without any major health problems, because Lord knows I pounded on my poor ol' bod for many years. So I'm not too bummed out about this, but it does get frustrating.

Speaking of the Lord, maybe this is His way of making me slow down and really think it out, because I'm on the verge of making a major life style change. As in finally buying a motor home, instead of just talking and thinking about it, and move into it completely. It's a major step, but one that I want to take, but not out of frustration.

With all the things available to me living in what is arguably one of the nicest areas in North America, one would think I'd be happy. But my heart and soul are still out on the road, and my thoughts lately are, what are you waiting for?

This is the interior of one that I'm serious about. It's to the point that all I have to do is sign the paperwork and it's adios amigo. Hmmm, room in there for a small harem, wouldn't you say?


Well, that's enough nattering and daydreaming for now. But one day.......

See ya later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:28 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com