Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Morning folks. Well, I made it in to the Clinic yesterday and got my RX refilled. My hand improved enough to at least get dressed (yes, including the zipper), and once underway it wasn't too bad. It takes a while to get the arm functioning but I think I'm over the worst of it.

While in there I met, and spoke, with a doctor I've seen before and he assured me that this will pass. The one thing he cautioned me about was this stupid (my word) diet I've been on. He's right of course, because every time I take some weight off I look like a cadaver and feel rotten. My ideal weight, where I look and feel good, is 242 lbs, and right now at 220 even Boop is on my case.

Let's face it, we're all built differently. For some reason I felt my waist was too big, but I've seen people with a relatively small waist that were about 3 axe handles and a plug of chewing tobacco across the beam. So I'm going to knock off the rice cakes etc. and just let my body find it's own weight. Besides, life is just too short to be going around hungry all the time. I guess that as with all things, moderation is the answer.

Ol' Cuddle Cakes was wondering what I was trolling for so I thought I would show her what I was using for bait.


Okay, that's enough tomfoolery for today. Hope you're all doing well, and I'll probably see you tomorrow, if not, Saturday with a few chuckles for sure.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:08 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com