Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, February 11, 2007


Morning folks. Well, here I am again apologizing for being a stranger. While I'm sure that most of you are understanding, and accept that, it doesn't seem to be good enough for L'il Bear. Yep, he's threatened to run off again if I don't check in and say Hi. It's kind of an idle threat really, because he doesn't know where I've hidden the Kibbles-N-Bits, but I get the point.

Seriously, ( who, me?) the truth is that I haven't been feeling the best lately and didn't want to get into the woe-is-me type of posting that just turns everyone off, especially me. So, as I said to someone this morning, I just decided to lay under the porch and lick my wounds.

Although it's been a bit tough physically of late I'm glad to be able to tell you that my spirit is as strong as ever, and this is where you guys come in. I've often mentioned the support I get from this blog thingy, and the e-mails, phone calls, etc. I've been receiving are living proof of what I mean. Please be assured that I appreciate each and every one of you.

I've got a big day coming up tomorrow. I'm going to meet with a fellow that I was in the Army with, and that I haven't seen in 49 1/2 years. I'm so looking forward to spending the day with him and reliving some of the great memories I have of those days.

Of course the really big thing coming up is my trip to the Yukon this summer, and I am more determined than ever to make it. Wherever would we be without memories and dreams.

Hope you're all doing well, and thanks again for hanging in with me.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 7:34 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com