Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, January 26, 2007



Morning folks. Sorry for being a stranger again, but thanks to a gentle nudge from a certain someone, I thought I'd better check in.

Don't have any real problems, just more of the same with you-know-who. Oddly enough I seem to be handling it physically, but after such a long time it's starting to anger me. Enough already! I know it's not right to even think this way but I'm almost to the point of saying either put me down or allow me some quality of life. It could be much worse of course, but there are so many things I want to do, and can't, that it makes it frustrating for me, hence the woe is me nonsense. But I'm sure you understand.

Aw heck, as long as I'm here, might as well do a little Bush Whackin'.



Hope you'll excuse the crazy thoughts, but in a way they help me, because there is no way I'm ready to go down. I was going to wait until the trip to the Yukon before doing anything, but I think as soon as the weather improves a bit I'm going to jump into the car and head out. Besides it's way past time for some DVs.

Enjoy your week-end guys and I'll see ya later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:36 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com