Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, January 12, 2007

Morning folks. I've mentioned many times how much I appreciate the camaraderie I feel with you guys, my so-called blog family, and yesterday was a good example of this when I opened the homepage of a new commenter. For those of you who enjoy photography please go to Bob's site for a treat, because not only are his pictures worth the trip, his blog is just such a comfortable place to visit.

Another new commenter I'd like you to visit is Merle, who I first became aware of through my bud Peter. Once again, it's just a comfortable place, although I don't quite know what's up with the first post full of symbols that is on the page.

I don't know whether someone at Microsoft heard me bit**ing about them yesterday or what, but I'm having a heck of a time with the 'puter this morning. I'm not quite that paranoid, but lately it seems that no matter what I try to do on either 'puter there is a problem. This morning for example it took forever to bring this one out of hibernation. Oh well.

Well, a couple of linkies, a little whine, and I guess that's it for today. Enjoy your weekend, and if you want to stop by tomorrow I'll try to find a few chuckles. Later guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:52 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com