Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Morning folks. Well, the Sheriff rode into town last night, and it looks like more of the same. Let's see now, the Shia are fighting the Sunnis, basically an intra Muslim war, so we'll send more troops in to absorb any stray bullets.



Even his lap dog Tony Blair sees the futility in this and is pulling more than 3000 of Britain's remaining contingent of 7200 out of the madness. If ever there was a time for the people of the US to take back their country, it's now. Okay, off the soap-box, let's natter a while.

Don't know why, but I couldn't get Haloscan to open yesterday so that I could answer comments. Hell, half the time I couldn't get my page to open. So I gave up on the desktop and fired up the laptop, and that's when the fun started. Because I hadn't been using it I decided to download all the updates from Microsoft (28). I think I now hate Microsoft.

After 6 hours of utter frustration in trying to load everything but IE7 I finally gave up and loaded it. Then the next problem came up. The Google toolbar is not compatible with IE7, unless I'm doing something wrong. Each time I would load it the little window would pop up saying that they'd encountered a problem and had to shut down, leaving me unable to do anything. So back to the Control Panel, remove it, and start over. GRRR! Don't even get me going on IncrediMail. I've got it sorted out now, but I don't like it, I prefer the dinosaur IE6 that I have on here, the desktop.

My ol' bud Boxcar called last night and was convinced I was drunk. What happened was I had peeled the alumimum foil cover off a container of yogurt, and believing in getting the last drop, I licked the lid and cut my tongue. DUMBASS! I'm sthill thalking like thith. heh heh.

Well, off to Haloscan. Hope it works today, if not, be assured I'm not ignoring you. Have a good day guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:52 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com