Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Morning folks. L'il Bear dared me to fess up to my latest blunder, which should remove any doubt as to my intelligence, or lack thereof. In fact I think I'm safe in saying that I am officially stupid. Here we go....

While putzing around the kitchen in boredom yesterday I decided to fill up the rather large container of ground flax seed I use daily. So I got out my trusty Braun grinder and did my thing. Can you guess where I'm going with this? Each time I would grind some I would mix it in well with what was in the container, until it was finally full.

Washed the grinder, put it away, and then realized I had just ground up a pound of coffee beans! But hold on, I might be on to something. Being rather frugal (cheap) I wasn't about to throw it all out, so I made a small pot of coffee with it. Not bad at all, in fact pretty good.

When I spread some on my daily bowl of gruel (oatmeal) this morning that was another matter. WOWEE! I won't be doing that again. One more spoonful and you could have scraped me off the walls, talk about a pick-me-up.

So if anyone wants to drop by I can make you a healthy cup o' joe, but don't come hungry. Think I might stay out of the kitchen today, but then again, I might come up with another recipe. Hmm, wonder how I could mess up a rice cake? Stay tuned. heh heh

Hope your week-end is going well, and I'll see you all later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 7:31 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com