Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, January 15, 2007

Morning folks. L'il Bear didn't get to make his customary appearance here yesterday because I was busy with that blankety-blank Timmy. I finally hollered uncle and went to Emergency and got a shot of morphine for the pain, so it looks like another adjustment of my so-called head pills is in order. They're going to do some blood work this week, and based on how that looks, possibly another CT scan. God, many more of those and I'll glow in the dark.

At any rate, things have settled down for now, but I've got to admit that each time this happens it grinds me down a little more. Still, as I say, it's far better than the alternative.

I'm still doing well with the fitness regimen, have taken another pound off, but the weight-lifting is a struggle. As with most people, my biggest problem there is impatience, but slowly I'll get back to where I was last spring.

Sorry to start the week off with a big ol' whine, but just wanted to let you know that in spite of the above, I'm doing okay, and will get back on track soon.

Hope your week goes well for you.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:18 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com