Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, February 12, 2007

Morning folks. First off, thanks to those who managed to stop by yesterday. While I still feel like something the cat coughed up, I will make an effort to post a bit more often. Truth is it felt good to stop in and say hey-howdy.

It's amazing how being laid up for a while can affect a person. I was a guy that you couldn't slow down most of my life, always off to somewhere in North America, and now here I am nervous about driving into town to meet my ol' bud. I'd like to think it's the medication causing it, but whatever it is I'm going to start getting out more.

I'm going to take my camera along, and with his permission of course, I'd like to post some "before and after" pictures. I've got one of us in June of 57 and would like to get one of us today. Should be interesting.

Well, I guess it's time to shave, shower, and put on some smell good (not too much, ahem). Almost embarassed to admit it but at 3 am I was ironing my clothes, and polishing my shoes. It seems old habits die hard. What a weeny!! heh heh

See you all (y'all) later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 6:30 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com