Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Morning folks. This not feeling the best has some benefits afterall, because for the first time in my life, as far as I can remember, I had somebody shave me yesterday.

Boop stopped in and got on my case for looking a little scruffy, due to my right arm and hand being so sore, so I suggested that instead of raggin' on me, lather me up and go for it.

So there I was with a towel around my shoulders, lathered up, and her with a Mach3 at the ready. When I told her that I wondered at the wisdom of letting my ex hold a razor to my throat, she got to laughing so hard I really did start to worry. Got to admit I could get used to this.

As for showering, well I think I've given you enough information for now. Let's just say that when she left I was clean. (but still chaste, DRAT!)

I wish my arm would get a little better because I've got to go into the Cancer Clinic and get my RX refilled. I sure hope this passes soon, this is frustrating to say the least. Wait, I just thought of something that will cheer me up, I can start working on my Income Taxes. HELP!!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:07 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com