Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Morning folks. It's a good thing I had a nice visit with my ol' bud on Monday because it looks like the old adage about the best laid plans of mice and men has reared up and caused the wheels to come off the welcome wagon. (damn that's a long sentence)

Something came up for him so that he was unable to come out here yesterday, and now I've got a couple of days tied up. Will be taking Boop into the Cancer Clinic today for a check-up, and tomorrow I've got some heinie to kick at the bank.

With him returning home to Calgary on the weekend it looks like the pictures are on hold. Sorry about that, but my heart was in the right place.

So I missed the pictures, and missed Valentines, but hopefully this will make up for it.



I know, I'm a romantic dude. heh heh It's probably just as well because I'm not sure Blogger could have handled the raw animal magnetism of the two of us together. (Oh would you give me a break!)

Hope you're all well, and if you want to stop by on Saturday I'll see if I can find some hah-hahs. Take care guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:46 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com