Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Morning folks. Well, wonder of wonders, my computer (desk-top) changed over to Daylight Savings Time even though it's 3 weeks early this year. Not sure about the laptop, I'm afraid to go near that possessed thing, I'm just nicely over the hangover from the last time.

I'm not going to wake L'il Bear up this morning because I don't think he's going to like what I'm thinking. As much as I'd like to get a "l'il bear" type pooch to take with me in the motorhome, preferably a Bichon, I'm not sure it would be fair to the dog.

Since I'm not allowed to have a pet here at home, what would I do with the little guy when I got back from the north? I suppose I could put it in a kennel for 2-3 months but, aside from the expense, that would just be too confusing for the pup. Not to mention that after "bonding" with the little fella I wouldn't want to give him up.

I've thought about getting one from the pound, because there are certainly lots of animals there that need a loving environment, but the same would apply. In some ways it would be even worse in my mind. Taking one from the pound, "using" it for the summer, then taking it back, would almost be like saying, 'sorry little guy, but you're not good enough'. No, that's not going to happen.

I might come up with something, but right now it's kind of a bummer. Pets were allowed here at one time but, as usual, people abused it by letting their dogs run loose. The small ones were not a problem, but who needs to go down to their car and be met by a German Shepherd, or worse, a Rottweiller. I was on the road all the time then but I heard horror stories about it. Oh well.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Probably see ya tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:41 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com