Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, March 30, 2007

Alright, this is getting out of hand. It's one thing to be a little fussy with your vehicles, but even Big Bear is questioning my sanity. For example, yesterday there I was under the left rear corner sand papering the tail pipe until every last bit of dirt, rust, etc. was gone and it was like new. Next I painted it with stove pipe enamel, since it's about the size of a small stove pipe. As I stood back admiring my handiwork I realized that I had to find a hobby. Wait! I think I just have.....never mind. heh heh

Seriously, it's so nice to have something to look forward to each day. While I still miss trucking greatly, I've found a substitute that I can fill my days with by puttering around with it, AND take it out on the road. The best of both worlds.

Speaking of Big Bear, when am I not lately? it (she?) got a house-warming gift yesterday. Boop stopped by with a wonderful set of Oneida pots for the kitchen, so I took her over so she could put them in the cupboards. While there she kept using the "we" word, and when I asked her if she had her pet rat in her pocket, she informed me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't getting away without taking her for a short trip. DRAT!, I'm trapped. Oh well, they are nice pots.

Once again folks, nothing but good news at this end. I've had my toast and coffee, read the paper, did the crossword, and am impatiently waiting for daylight so that I can go over and do my thang. What a difference in my life already, and it has only started.

Hope you're all well. I'll round up some funnies (I hope) for tomorrow if you want to stop by, and might wake L'il Bear up on Sunday. Otherwise have yourselves a good weekend.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:31 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com