Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Well, another productive day fussin' with the motorhome, which shall be hereafter referred to as Big Bear, thanks to a certain borscht queen. At least she tells me so, I've yet to sample her wares. Whoa, easy now!

Once I had stowed another trunk-full aboard I spent most of my time there on the outside of it. Used up a pile of rags going over it with rubbing compound and lot's of elbow grease. They had it in good shape, but I'm just super fussy. No, I believe the word is, Anal. At any rate I enjoy doing it, hell, doing anything for that matter.

These pictures just show my attempt at "prettifying", the new coffee machine I fastened to the counter, and a shot of one side while standing in the kitchen.





Today I'm going to install my Cobra 29LTD 40-channel CB so I can 10-4 all those good buddies. NOT! But it is a good thing to have for checking on road conditions etc. Used properly it's a good safety tool, but when the ratchet jaws get going I just shut it off.

You guys are going to get so tired of this you'll be telling me to...leave already! But what the hey, I'm enjoying it, and I guess that's what matters.

For those who may have missed it, check out my little Babushka's comment, with image, on yesterday's post here. That is way cool!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:32 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com