Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm not sure about this getting more sleep, because after spending 6 1/2 hours in there last night before rolling out, I'm having trouble getting organized. I usually fire this thing up around 2 am, or sooner, yet here it is 4:30 and I'm thinking of going back for some more. Who knows, maybe by the time I get Big Bear on the road I'll be almost normal. Then again, what's normal?

I'm not going across the border today because I found the things I was going to buy down there here in town. Besides, I really don't need that lineup, inspection etc. for just a few small items. There was a time, not so long ago, that I crossed the border without thought, but since Smirky has decreed that we should all live in fear, those days are long gone. Sad really, but just part of the legacy he'll leave us all with.

Ah, to heck with going back to bed. I just opened the fridge and there's a big ol' bone-in ham steak sitting there just begging to be eaten, so I guess it's time to chow down.

Have a good week guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:58 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com