Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Poor L'il Bear is worn out this morning, almost like my wallet. I found a great RV supply store yesterday, and by the time I was finished I realized that if I don't soon stop loading Big Bear up it will be too heavy to move, or I won't be able to afford to go anywhere. But it's fun!

My bud Bill the Barber is taking me to a favorite store of his just across the border in Bellingham WA. tomorrow to get, yes, more stuff! Nothing big, just a bit of fishing gear etc.

Also yesterday I created a bit of a stir at the local Car Wash. I had 3 pair of the greasiest, filthiest coveralls imaginable, that when I described them to the drycleaners, they jokingly threatened to call the police if I even came near their store with them. Same with the Laundromat, and no way was I using my washer/dryer.

So I chased them around the stall with the high pressure hose. What a scene! It worked, I got them clean, but by the time I washed the walls and floor down, I think it would have been cheaper to buy new ones. Oh well, whatever works.

To get them dry I had to break one of the rules here. I waited until dark, then hung them over the railing on my balcony. As I said, whatever works.

Not sure what kind of trouble I can get into today, but I'll find something. Wait, I know, I'll go shopping. There must be something in the area that I don't need, and haven't bought yet. And to think my life used to be boring. heh heh

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, probably see ya tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:56 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com