Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

TA-DAH!


Well, there you have it guys, the back end of the Bear. I had to take the pedal and kickstand off the left side of the bike to prevent scratching up the bumper, but it only takes a minute to replace them, otherwise it would stick out too far. Now, I'll just put a shower cap over the seat, and I'm truckin'.



This shot shows how big the Bear really is, damn you could almost put the car in the bedroom. But we have other uses for that room, don't we girls? Dream on you ol' fool, just get your butt up to the Yukon!


Although I've been putting a lot of work on the Bear, it's a real labor of love. It has taken a lot of elbow grease to get it shined up like that, with lot's more to come, but it's worth every minute of it. If you think the exterior is starting to look good, you should see the interior, it's looking real good! Once I'm finished fussin' in there I'll put a couple of pics up.

Hope you realize that I'm absolutely not being show-offy, but as I've mentioned before, I love sharing with my friends, especially friends that have helped me to get to this point. If I had listened to the doctors and rolled over, none of this would be happening, and for that I thank each and every one of you!



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:28 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com