Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, April 20, 2007

Little slow on the draw this morning folks, due to a visit from you-know-who yesterday. No real damage done, just a bit draining.

I was over with the Bear happily working away with a product that Bill told me about, called Gel-Gloss, when I felt it coming. Bit of a bummer really because my shoulder was feeling better, the weather was nice, and that stuff was really working on bringing a shine up on dull surfaces.

I had already tried it on the outside, with great results, but in the bathroom it was even better. The shower, sink, and 'ahem', look new. Guess I'll have to head for the bushes to do my "duties", because it's too nice in there now.

So, when things started to go sideways, literally, I put everything away, came home, and holed up for the day.

Since yesterday was my "head pill" day it was not totally unexpected, but still frustrating. I seem to have bounced back quicker than usual, so maybe my thoughts about this whole Bear thing helping my health is (are?) working. At any rate, come daylight I'm back at it!

As usual, I'll try to come up with a few chuckles for tomorrow, and might even manage to wake L'il Bear up for an appearance on Sunday.

Hope you all have a good weekend. Take care of yourselves.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:03 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com