Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, January 13, 2006

Well folks, I've got good news and gooder news. First, my offer, subject to a couple of things I wanted done, was accepted. Secondly, the bank has let me decide how much to put down, and they'll put the rest up for prime + 1. Now it's time to poop or get off the pot. Hand me the paper, because I'm going for it! The only thing that will make the deal go side-ways if if they don't do the things I wanted done by next week. They're wanting to sell, and I'm willing to buy, so the ball is in their court.

Since the name of this blog is In The Driver's Seat, I thought I'd show you the one in the Cookie Monster. The white is all real leather, not vinyl, and the trim is real wood. The little screen on the dash is so that you can see what you just bumped into. Power the seat back, pull the wheel down, and I'm where I belong. Is that Willy I hear in the background? On The Road Again.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:32 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com