Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Morning folks. I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures of my new "stroll". I took these a few minutes ago at the end of my 3-mile walk.



The Salish Totem poles are in a small memorial park along the beach.


I'm going to cut the walks back a bit because my legs are getting sore again. I'll do this one in the morning, then a couple of hours later do 2 miles around the duck ponds. Also cutting back on the weights (don't want to get too Studley.) As if!

I received some wonderful brochures from Newfoundland that are really helping plan things. I'm thinking of extending the trip by taking a ferry from there to Labrador, tour around, then put the car on the train and end up in Quebec. I have to go through there anyway to get back home and this would be a novel way of doing it. I started adding up the fares for the ferries and train and blew my calculator up. Oh well, maybe I'll pick beer bottles out of the ditch on the way back. I might even get lucky and find some with what Al Bundy used to call "leavins".



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 8:07 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com