Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, October 20, 2006

Morning folks. Well, you made it through another week with no help from me. I'm proud of you, and to show my appreciation, I'll work extra hard to ferret out a few ha-has for tomorrow. You're a demanding bunch, but worthy nonetheless. Don't ask me what I'm talking about, even I don't know.

When a post starts off as bad as that it would seem it could only get better, but I'm not very hopeful with this one. Talk about drilling a dry hole, sheesh!

I suppose in a way it's sort of like the ol' no news is good news. At any rate, I just wanted to pop in and say Hi, and with that being done, I'll wish you all a good weekend.

Oops, looks like Pouty McPissypants has heard of our new society.



See ya tomorrow. Take care.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:27 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com