Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, November 03, 2006

Morning folks. Sorry for being AWOL yesterday, but you-know-who was messing with me. Still is in fact.

Like a lot of people, I've long felt that if there isn't some quality to my life I'm not really interested in quantity. So for that reason, I'm seriously thinking of taking a chance on the surgery, because frankly, I'm tired of this. Knowing that the odds for survival are not good it might seem like giving up, but it's really just the opposite. I'm at the stage where I'm willing to try anything.

Of course the neurosurgeon, who has already twice said no to surgery, would have to agree, but I'm out of options. I could go back on the painkillers but that just causes other problems. So I'm kind of stuck between a place and a hard rock.

When I got back from the trip this summer I thought I had it beat. I was so gung-ho to buy an RV and go out and have the life I've long wanted, and worked for. But then I had that setback, and it's been downhill since.

Sometimes just talking about things helps, because although my head still hurts and my sight is still blurry, I feel better in getting it out. I don't want to lay it on the family because it's a decision I have to make. So once again guys you can see what I mean when I tell you how important you are.

Damn, what a morbid post, but with you guys being smarter than the average bear, I'm sure you understand my just wanting to let you know where I am with this.

I'll get off this woe-is-me nonsense and see if I can find some guffaws for tomorrow, and might even get L'il Bear to make an appearance on Sunday. Enjoy your weekend.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:04 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com