Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Morning folks. Well, I made it through the big day without falling into the punch bowl, or pinching anyone inappropiately, but I did manage to eat too much. I had almost begged Boop not to do it, but it's kind of a tradition for her to make a big sit-down dinner.

Our two sons that now live and work in Alberta jumped into the pickup after work, drove 950 miles, wished me well, gave Boop a big ol' hug and support for the upcoming surgery, had dinner, slept 4 hours, and drove back. Wonder where they got that? Ah, memories.

All in all a great day, but now it's time to get back to some monkey business.

Look Mommy, I can get out all by myselfs.



Sadly, since starting this latest round of Bush-Whackin', I seem to have lost a friend. Makes one wonder. But not for long.

Sincerely hope that each and every one of you make it to at least this age. Timmy notwithstanding, it's a wonderful time of life. When I see what's going on the world, it makes me grateful to be where I am.

Take care of each other. Hugs allowed.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:27 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com