Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Morning folks. Well, Boop is safe and sound back in her own home. As necessary as hospitals are, they are not the most restful places. Within hours of her being back in comfortable surroundings, we could see and hear the strength coming back.

A public nurse will be coming by daily to change drains, dressings etc., and if need be we'll hire a private nurse to help for a few days.

Believing that credit should be given where credit is due, I have nothing but good to say about the treatment she received. From the doctors to the nurses to the admin staff, each and every one was caring and professional. We often gripe about our health care system, but the "foot soldiers" are doing a great job. As to the politicians, that's best left unsaid.

With this being the big night for trick-or-treating, I trust the parents will watch over the young ones. I used to love taking the boys out, when I was home, on their rounds. And yes, I'll admit it, the best part was raiding their loot after they had gone to bed.

So be careful, because there are scary things out there.


Surely you didn't think I'd let a day go by without a little Bush-Whackin'. Besides, with Timmy limiting my activities, it's about all the fun I have anymore. Oh quit whining, you do it because you want to. YESSS!!! heh heh

Take care guys, probably see ya tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:18 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com