Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, October 30, 2006

Morning folks. Well, as I had hoped, I have good news concerning Betty/Boop. She made it through the surgery like the trooper she is, and is scheduled for release this morning. They were going to let her out yesterday, (too soon in my opinion) but she was still quite nauseous, so they're keeping her sedated.

There is one disturbing thing that has even the doctors puzzled. They found a large growth on her right side that, until the biopsy results come back, we won't know what it is, or what caused it. The doctor I spoke to thinks it may be from all the radiation she had. So once again we'll keep the good thoughts.

Now an amusing thing. One of the nurses on the wing asked if our family owned a hothouse, because she had never seen so many plants and flowers in one room. You can bet that when she came to we wanted her to know she wasn't alone. We also had a TV and phone by the bed for her. I'm almost embarassed to tell you that she called me, not making much sense, but wanting to make sure I wasn't worried. If only every divorced person in the world could have an ex like that.

For a change of pace, let's see what Pouty McPissypants is up to. Oh oh, looks like he's seen the polls. Better hang on, the ride is about to get bumpy.



Well guys, hope the upcoming week is a good one for you. Once we get Boop home, and start spoiling her, I know mine will be less stressful.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:14 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com