Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Morning folks. At the urging of the little guy up there, urging hell, he told me to grow a set, I'm going to make a mea culpa of sorts for Friday's post. Although I'm glad I did it, as I'll explain, it was in fact made out of frustration. The kind one feels in the middle of the night when you're hurting, the grind you down kind of hurt.

After reading it I thought, no, that's not me. I don't roll over. I also thought of what I told the boys many times when they were faced with a situation that required a firm decision.

Take a blank sheet of paper, draw a line down the middle, and list all the positives on one side, negatives on the other. Be brutally honest, duh!, and don't let your heart overrule your head, and vice versa. Once done, the answer is in front of you.

For once I took my own advice and realized that there are so many more positives in my life than negatives. I've fought the good fight for a long time now, and have done well. Why on earth would I take a chance on not surviving when I have so much going for me? Besides, I'd sooner deal with the devil I know than the devil I don't.

I'm sure there will be lot's of times in the future when I'll get down, as everyone does at times, but when it happens I'll just look at the paper and suck it up, because I don't want L'il Bear to think I'm a wuss.

I won't go on about it, but the help I get from you guys sure put a lot of you, hell, all of you, on the positive side. Without this outlet the decision to hang in would have been harder to reach.

So get ready for lot's more tomfoolery, Bush-Whackin', and award winning journalism. Whoa big fella, let's not overdo it. As soon as Boop has fully recovered I think I'll make an effort to grab my camera and laptop, jump into the muttmobile, and hit the road. Even if it's just a short trip, it will do me good.

Thank you for listening, and we now return to our regularly scheduled programming.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:17 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com