Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Morning folks. Being a news junkie I had some post-election snark to put up yesterday, but my eyes were a little messed up so I held off and just enjoyed the moment. Moments like this:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED


No gloating necessary, the picture says it all. Hopefully now the process will begin to try and repair some of the monumental damage done by this asshat.

Even till the end the lying coward remained true to form. 5 days ago he was adamant that Rumsfeld was staying on for another 2 years. When Rummy resigned yesterday Smirky Ineptitude was questioned on the discrepancy and replied that he hadn't wanted to affect the election. HUH? Fact is he had already picked his replacement.

Okay, I hear ya, enough of that stuff. Let's have some really good news. Betty Boop had both drains removed and seems to be healing nicely. But even better is the biopsy report. Cancer Free!! YEAH!!!!

She still has a month of recovery, but with that news it should speed things along. She's a tough ol' boot (said lovingly) that never complains, so we have to carefully read between the lines.

As always, I appreciate you stopping by, and your comments. I apologize for not getting around to your places as much as I'd like, but know that my heart is in the right place.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:53 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com