Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Morning folks. Yep, here I am again apologizing for being missing in action. Truth is I haven't been feeling the best, so to that end I've decided to take a break from blogging. Huh? What do you call the last week?

Each day I have good intentions, but we all know how that goes sometimes. My latest round of blood tests are not great, so I think I'll just concentrate on coping with this for a while.

Please understand that I'm not quitting entirely, but it will be hit and miss at best. The amount of support I've gotten from you guys is something I'd never want to lose, so even though I don't show up be assured that you're never far from my thoughts.

I know it's awfully early to be sending in my Xmas wish list, but since it's a small one, here it is.

Finally, at this time of the year it's good to remember these words from a speech by Preznint Liar McCoward at Fort Belvoir, VA., Dec 21, 2004.

"And so during these holiday seasons, we thank our blessings ".

Take care of yourselves.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:19 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com