Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, November 26, 2006


Morning folks. After L'il Bear saw what my little babushka posted the other day of the snow at her place, when he looked out this morning and saw this:


he said why don't you show her some real snow. This is what my magnolia tree looks like this morning, with another 8 to 10 inches forecast. YIKES!

Just a few days ago we had torrential rains and flooding, and now it's winter wonderland. It's at times like this I appreciate not having to be out there playing bumper cars.

Other than the weather report there's not much to talk about, which is good. Betty's doing well, as am I, so I'll bid you all a good remainder of your weekend.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 8:15 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com